Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Wall in the North|
|Wall at night|
- The Wall in the North is a great place to gather Stone Bricks, as the entire wall is filled with it
- The Wall in the North is also a great place to make into a base due to its long vertical size.
- The Wall in the North, when combined with a powered rail, or other travel system, is a great way to travel from east to west.
- It has been reported by multiple users that encountering the wall can cause the game to crash.
- The chunks that make up the Wall may not load properly, resulting in sections where the Wall may seem nonexistent. This is not true, and once the chunks load, you may be suffocated in the wall.
- It is possible to find Slime Islands generated on top and/or corsair (Pirate ship) in the bottom of the wall and destroy some of the structure. The same can also happen with trees growing into the wall.
- Caves and Abandoned Mineshafts will generate under the wall, making it possible to go under the Wall without mining any bricks.
- The Wall in the North is a reference to the books and television show, Game of Thrones.