|Added By||Better Dungeons|
The gun does 8 base damage (unless faced by an armored enemy). Its accuracy at longer range is impressive, so it can be used to besiege distant foes as easily as it can in close quarters combat.
- The Revolver can be enchanted with Unbreaking, Soul Tether, Magnetization, Blood, and Afterlife using the Enchanting Plus mod.
- In creative mode, the revolver shoots almost instantaneously, and does not consume ammo.
- Shooting a Glass Block, Glass Pane, Soul Pane, Clear Glass or Stained Glass, will break the glass, making no sound or particles. The glass won't disappear until it receives an update, through right-clicking or other interactions.
- Revolver may be enchanted for free.
- Revolvers will, for some reason, consume one bullet in every stack that you have in your inventory
- It is unclear if it is intentional or a bug, but if glass or glowstone is shot twice in a row with a revolver it will break and be permanently destroyed. It is most likely an intended feature.