|ID||1053 - 1053:8|
|Added By||Better Storage|
Just like their normal Minecraft counterparts, they will form a double chest if two Reinforced Chests of the same mineral are placed next to each other.
There are a total of eight reinforced chest variants. They are all crafted similarly. You will need:
- 4 materials (this can either be Iron , Gold , Diamonds , Emeralds , Copper, Tin , Silver or Zinc)
- 1 material block (same type as the material)
- 3 Logs (any type)
- 1 Chest
There are several types of Reinforced Chests:
- Reinforced Iron Chest
- Reinforced Gold Chest
- Reinforced Diamond Chest
- Reinforced Emerald Chest
- Reinforced Copper Chest
- Reinforced Tin Chest
- Reinforced Silver Chest
- Reinforced Zinc Chest
- Reinforced chests are not compatible with Inventory Tweaks, so there is no way to automatically sort them or to use other Inventory Tweaks functions.
- In version 1.55 of Inventory Tweaks, the inability to sort has been fixed, but is not for version 1.5.2 which is what Hexxit uses.
- Some of the types of reinforced chests (i.e. Siver and Zinc) are not craftable as the mods containing the metals they require are not found in the Hexxit modpack.
- Using a Storage Capsule Station to contain Reinforced Chest will cause the chest to become bugged, and will crash the game.
- Chest Transporters will not transport Reinforced Chest.