|This article is need of a clean-up. You can help out Hexxit Wiki by re-organizing parts of the article, checking grammar and spelling, and doing other helpful things to correct the article.|
|Added By||Harken Scythe|
There is no limit to how many spectral mobs you can have, just make sure that if you're going to have an undead army, get a lot of blood, or you can use a heal staff. If you attack an enemy mob or player your spectral minions will attack it as well, this includes passive mobs.
The Necronomicon can only be crafted with five necronomicon pages bordering a square of rotten flesh. Necronomicon pages cannot be crafted, but can be found as random drops from bosses, in random chests, and by chance of being sold by villagers for a large sum of emeralds. They are sometimes inside of the starting chest if you select bonus chest at world generation.
These pages are most easily found in high-tier battle tower chests.
- Use a scythe or a soulsteal-augmented weapon to obtain the soul of a mob.
- Stand within 3 blocks of the soul/souls. Multiple souls can be re-animated at a time.
- Right click and hold with the Necronomicon in hand until it completes its casting. There is a cost of 10 units of blood per soul, and the blood container must be in the hotbar.
- Right click on the newly spawned Spectral Pet with a Creepball to tame it. Newly tamed pets will be sitting by default, so right click on them again to make them stand.
- Feed the Spectral Pet blood to extend its life.