|This article is need of a clean-up. You can help out Hexxit Wiki by re-organizing parts of the article, checking grammar and spelling, and doing other helpful things to correct the article.|
|Added By||Harken Scythe|
The Necronomicon is a book of magic added by the Harken Scythe mod. It is powered by blood from a Blood Keeper or Blood Vessel and can be used to turn the souls of mobs into friendly spectral versions.These spectral mobs will not attack you even if you attack them and will spawn with half health. One can "tame" these spectral mobs by giving them a Creep Ball. They will then follow the tamer around and fight for him. They will slowly lose health over time, but one can increase their lifespan by giving them blood from a Blood Keeper or Blood Vessel.
There is no limit to how many spectral mobs one can have, but he/she should consider having a lot of blood or a Heal Staff if one is going to have an army. If the tamer attacks a mob or player, his spectral minions will attack it as well.
These pages are most easily found in high-tier battle tower chests.
- Use a scythe or a soulsteal-augmented weapon to obtain the soul of a mob.
- Stand within 3 blocks of the soul/souls. Multiple souls can be re-animated at a time.
- Right click and hold with the Necronomicon in hand until it completes its casting. There is a cost of 10 units of blood per soul, and the blood container must be in the hotbar.
- Right click on the newly spawned Spectral Pet with a Creepball to tame it. Newly tamed pets will be sitting by default, so right click on them again to make them stand.
- Feed the Spectral Pet blood to extend its life.