|Latest Version (MC Version)||Unknown (Unknown)|
|Used Version (MC Version)||22.214.171.124 (1.5.2)|
Natura is a mod that aims to spice up the world with interesting worldgen. With a few small additions, hunger no longer has to be about hunting animals early game. The mod is mostly intuitive; everything should be sensible or explained in-game. Natura is a worldgen companion to Tinkers Construct. The mod works well with ExtraBiomesXL, but neither are necessary for the best experience.
- Nether trees and berries can be grown in the overworld but require the Nether's tainted soil or soul sand rather than regular soil.
- Bloodwood saplings can only be planted and grown on the underside of tainted soil or soul sand to grow upside down just as they do in the Nether.
- Bone Meal will grow a newly planted Berry Bush to full size, but it will not speed berry growth.
Most of the vanilla wooden blocks and items in the game have a customized texture for each of the different types of planks (2 in the case of redwood doors, one for bark and one for planks.)
- With the most recent update to Hexxit, Treecapitator will work with the 11 block wide Redwood. Not to be confused with ExtraBiomesXL redwoods (Which only grow to have 2x2 trunks.)
- Natura also spawns mine-able clouds in the overworld and Nether. This feature is disabled by default in the current Hexxit but can still be obtained by NEI or creative mode. It can also be re-enabled via the configuration files.