|This article may not be 100% accurate due to an upcoming modpack version.|
|This article is need of a clean-up. You can help out Hexxit Wiki by re-organizing parts of the article, checking grammar and spelling, and doing other helpful things to correct the article.|
The Magic Mirror is an item added by LegendGear that allows a user to teleport to the last block open to the sky they stood on while the mirror was in their inventory.
The Magic mirror may be obtained from chests on higher floors of Battle Towers, or crafted as shown below
The mirror must be in the player's inventory before entering the cave or dungeon (and leaving direct sunlight). This saves the location as the warp
To use the Magic Mirror, hold right-click while the mirror is in hand. An animation will start with symbols floating around the screen. The player will then be teleported to where the warp was set
This item can only be used in the Overworld, and is of no use if the player is in direct sunlight.
- The Mirror can be used to easily escape from pigs, chickens, and cows
- Glass still counts as open sky. It is unknown if other mods' glass panels are valid for use.
- The Magic Mirror can be exploited by placing the mirror inside a Backpack while travelling outdoors, preventing it from updating the location to teleport. This allows one to teleport great distances and is particularly useful for teleporting back to a central base after exploring distant lands.
- The Magic Mirror treats Soulweave and possibly Bloodweave (unconfirmed for Bloodweave) blocks as transparent. This may not be a bug as sunlight does pass through them.
- This item strongly resembles the Magic Mirror that originated from the Legend of Zelda series, both in appearance and function. In the Legend of Zelda series, the Magic Mirror had similar usage: it could bring the player out of the Dark World.
- The Magic Mirror also makes an appearance in Terraria.
- Also used in the video about geometery dash