|Added By||Tinkers' Construct|
Lumber Axe is an item type from Tinkers' Construct that is an upgrade to the axe. It requires a Large Plate, Tough Tool Rod, Broad Axe Head and a Tough Binding. It is crafted by only using the Tool Forge as the Lumber Axe isn't an option for the Tool Station.
- Felling Trees (made obsolete by the treecapitator mod; however this may be useful on trees to which the mod does not work on)
- Has a 3x3x3 area of effect
- Average damage valueBugs
- There are some tree types (such as the bark of larger trees) that will not be chopped down with a Lumber Axe.
Bugged Item Edit
In Battle Towers, Lumber Axes in chest do stack, however when you 'unstack' it, it can't be stacked again
If you left click or right click with a Lumber Axe, your game will crash, but if you right click it will place a torch before the game crashes, but when you get back on it will not be there.
It is recommended to avoid using this bugged item and may be better off leaving it behind or throw it in a trash disposal to get rid of it.
- Lumber Axe (from battletower) is not the only item using this sprite, ANY Tinker's Construct item that is obtained by using the /give command will have this sprite.
- It's unknown if the bugged item sprite was created by accident or by the author themself, wanting to make a placeholder sprite, as glitches aren't that nice.
- The bugged Lumber Axe can be hung from a Drying Rack to make a rainbow "painting".
- The bugged Lumber Axe has a similar sprite to Magic Essence.