|Added By||Better Dungeons|
The Longshoot is an upgraded version of the Hookshot added by the LegendGear mod with a longer reach of 20 blocks total. As with the Hookshot, the LongShot will pull you directly to the first block the hook comes into contact with. The hook fires at a slightly higher speed than the normal Hookshoot.
Crafting EditThe Longshoot can be crafted with two Hookshots.
- The Longshot can be used to create the Manualshot.
- Prior to Hexxit 1.0.7, this item was named LongShoot
- If an entity is hit by the LongShot, the smaller entity will be pulled toward the larger entity.
- The Longshot can be used to grapple up incredibly high structures by firing above yourself, then releasing the hook and firing above again upon reaching the first block. Repeating this process allows players to scale virtually limitless heights. While possible with the Hookshot, the larger range of the Longshot makes this a much simpler task.
- You can use multiple longshots/hookshots simultaneously. By alternating between them, one can completely avoid even touching the ground with practice.
- The LongShoot, the HookShot and the Manualshot may corrupt chunks, making them dangerous to use