|Latest Version (MC Version)||Unknown (Unknown)|
|Used Version (MC Version)||Unknown (Unknown)|
The Infernal Mobs mod adds rare special mobs with special abilites/buffs; these mobs are often much more difficult to kill than your average monster. Some abilities can be very annoying or dangerous when added together, such as Bulwark and Regen or Wither and Vengeance. Infernal mobs drop 4 times the experience and a random enchanted item (mod items included).
There are three kinds of infernal mobs:
- Rare - 2-4 effects, 2-4 times the base HP
- Ultra - 7 effects, 7 times the base HP
- Infernal - 11 effects, 11 times base HP.
Possible Special AbilitiesEdit
- 1UP - Mobs heals fully, once, upon getting low
- Alchemist - Throws random potions at the player, may throw a positive potion effect (i.e. water Breathing)
- Berserk - Mob deals double damage, but hurts itself upon attacking
- Blastoff - Tosses Players into the air
- Bulwark - Mob has 50% damage resistance
- Cloaking - Invisibility Potion effect on Mob
- Darkness - Blindness Potion effect on Player
- Ender - Can teleport to dodge attacks, reflecting damage on the Player
- Exhaust - Exhaust Potion effect on Player
- Fiery - Sets the Player on Fire
- Ghastly - Shoots Fireballs
- Gravity - Knocks back or pulls Players
- Lifesteal - Heals from attacking
- Ninja - Can teleport to dodge attacks, reflecting damage on the Player
- Poisonous - Poisons Player
- Quicksand - Slow Potion effect on Player
- Regen - Heals 2 Health per second
- Rust - Causes high amounts of wear on the player's weapon when hit and on the player's armor when the mob hits the player
- Sapper - Hunger Potion effect on Player
- Sprint - High movement speed bursts
- Sticky - Has a chance to cause the player to drop the item they attacked the mob with with (Including ranged weapon)
- Storm - Calls down Lightning
- Twin - Comes Back at full health after dying
- Undying - Has a chance to respawn with full health.
- Vengeance - Reflects a portion of all damage done. Reflected damage will apply other on-damage abilities like blastoff and wither.
- Weakness - Weakness Potion effect on Player
- Webber - Spawns Webs at the Players legs, immobilizing the player
- Wither - Applies the Wither effect to the Player
Bosses can become immensely powerful through the Infernal Mobs mod. Vanilla boss and most bosses added by Hexxit mods are liable to become supercharged. Bosses will gain and use abilities, although they will spawn at their base HP. However, these bosses will regenerate to their multiplied HP if they have 1UP, Regen, or any other kind of healing. Wither HP will hard cap at 300, but Pirate Bosses, Spider Bosses, Necromancers, etc can become extremely durable.
Unlike vanilla mobs, Infernal Mobs will drop mid-high level loot. List of possible loot (not complete yet):
Note: If the loot dropped is enchanted, it usually is enchanted with high level enchantments (i.e. Sharpness III)
- A Soul Shard spawner and vanilla spawners can spawn Infernal mobs.
- Nearly any mob can become Infernal, from bosses to smaller slimes spawned from killing larger slimes!
- If an infernal mob is healed (potion of instant health, etc), its HP will become the mob's original max HP (skeletons will go back to 20 HP, etc). This happens because infernal mobs' have bonus HP rather than increased max HP, so if the mob is healed in any way it will 'update' and return to the max HP (since it exceeded the max HP).
- Any mob's ability from this mod is disabled in the Rift Dimension.
- Infernal mobs can spawn from spawn eggs.